16 April 2010

thrifting and coasting

We are approaching quite an exciting time of year. Spring turns into summer, graduations are happening, weddings are around the corner. New plans, new life, new things! So exciting. But waiting for those times to come is the hardest part. I was planning on coasting through the rest of this semester, not investing in any friendships/relationships, pulling up my roots from Fargo, and just looking forward to the day when I could move on and start up new things. But I don't think that's such a great idea. I'm tired of dreading the events of each day. I want to enjoy every day that I have and work for the lord and not for men! I want to finish strong!
Anyway, I did a tad bit more thrifting yesterday. So fun. Soooo addicting. I'll have to take some pics of my thrifty items and post them this weekend :)

p.s. Here are a couple random pics that I like.
This first picture is actually for sale on etsy. I love the colors. I've secretly always wanted a chihuahua (and a hedgehog...). The second picture.. I stole off someone's Facebook.. don't tell! Haha. I love the strong contrast in that one.

































No comments: