20 April 2010

just another manic monday

Once again, blog, you have sucked me in, pulling me away from my homework.
Five words:
1) Five-
2) page
3) paper
4) due
5) tomorrow.

And I've barely started.
And now it's bedtime-ish time. What to do, oh, what to do?

Tonight I received an e-mail from one of my unofficially adopted little brothers in Ecuador. This summer it'll be two years since I've seen him. I haven't heard a word from him in probably over a year, and I was moved to tears. That e-mail ruined me for the rest of the night (in kind of a good way). It was the kind of e-mail that made everything seem like it was not so important anymore because it's all about love. How foolishly and selfishly I have lived. I don't mean that in a condemning type of way, just a convicted, ready-to-move-on, "that e-mail just changed my life" kind of way.
















^Me and my hermanitos!! Aww, I love them so much^

I want to change my background.. it's too.. bright? neat? patterned? je ne sais quoi?

So 5-page paper, you and I have a date at 6am tomorrow morning. See you then, and don't be late!

No comments: