07 April 2010

*hiccup*

I can't stop hiccuping! They just started a few minutes ago, and every few seconds they push their way out of my throat, causing my whole upper body to twitch. Yeah, they're that bad. Have you ever had the hiccups at a really embarrassing time?

Anyhoo...

I really need to get groceries today.

milk
OJ
cereal
eggs
cheese
apples
strawberries
yogurt
hummus :)
pita chips
kale?

I need to find good, healthy food that I can bring to class and work with me that doesn't need a huge container or to be refrigerated or heated up. Any ideas?
..............................................................................

I wish I had more time to make exotic/ethnic dishes. I also wish I had time to eat them. Last night I made mango couscous. It was really easy and delicious, but kind of spicy. I think the strangest (for lack of a better word) thing I've ever made was butternut squash and chickpea salad from Smitten Kitchen. It was awesome. And I got to use tahini. I loved it. Next time I would lay off the onion though. It was a bit too much for me. There's nothing worse than eating a great dish and then subtly trying to inhale when you talk to people. Never again.

What is the strangest thing you've ever made or eaten? Please do share.

No comments: