03 April 2010

bicycle

When I was a kid, like 10 years old, my parents and I used to go on some hardcore bike trips in the summer. We would bike like 25 miles in a day. Well, we might've split it up over two days, but it was intense for me as a little third grader.
Nowadays I don't ride my bicycle as much, but I definitely would if I had a sweet bike like these! I don't think these bikes would survive 25 mile adventures all too well, but meandering around town? So sweet.

Wah! Update: 3 April 2010, 20:53pm
I just found this: www.velorbis.com




































Buona Pasqua!

p.s. I found a really easy adorable craft.

3 comments:

Danae Moran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danae Moran said...

Love the craft idea and i totally understand the bike thing. I want one so bad, AND michael and i found a sweet bike shop that i need to tell you about!

Anonymous said...

coincidentally, i was thinking about how much i wanted a bike similar to this today. thanks for sharing this site. :)