18 February 2010

a dream

Last night I dreamt that I was on an airplane. There were only 6 or 7 other passengers. The door to the cockpit was open, and the pilot told us that this plane wasn't very reliable. It had already been in 2 fatal crashes and a couple other incidents. "Why are we flying this plane???" I thought. Strong winds kept hitting the plane at really bad spots, so we were flying like we were riding waves. Suddenly, we headed full speed towards this big gray brick building that had its foundation in the ocean, but it was placed close to the shore. When we were about 50 yards away from what I thought would be a messy death, the pilot put on the brakes (do planes even have brakes??), and we landed safely in the water. We all got out of the plane just fine, and everyone survived.

I don't know if this dream has any significance, although it sure seems like I've been flying a plane that can't handle itself in strong winds like in my dream. Homework, obligations, and dedications have all been coming at me just like those winds, one after another, and I feel like I'm falling behind in everything. I just want this semester to be ooooovvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments: