18 February 2011

isn't it funny how...

Have you ever thought about how your style has changed over the years? Ever wonder what causes such a change? I remember back in the day all I would ever wear to kindergarten was skirts (weather-permitting). And in 2nd grade I wore my hair in a braid everyday. 


Fast-forwarding to today, I sort of cringe at some of the things I used to wear even a few months ago. Being in Korea has caused me to have a bigger picture of who I am and my mission in life, and thus my style is changing to fit that bigger picture. Here are a few things I'd like to attain:

A leather backpack (via A Beautiful Mess)

Long, lovely locks (via Lovelorn Unicorn)

A unique crocheted blouse (Anthropologie)

Oxford/socks combo (via weheartit)

Another week has flown by. Happy weekend, everyone! *^^*

1 comment:

Danae Moran said...

love these styles you posted....all of them, especially the shoes and the back pack. i miss you and am so glad you update : )