20 May 2010

psst...

Hey...


You wanna know...



a secret?



Here's a hint:
























Here's another hint:



















Don't tell anyone, okay?

{I have an interview in June for a job in Japan.}
But shhh! It's not for sure that I'm actually going, it's just one more step closer to getting there.

Well okay, so it's not actually a secret. I've been telling everyone who's been asking me,
"Now that you've graduated from college, what are you going to do with the rest of your life?"
"Oh, hmm, I dunno. I might live and work in Japan for two years."
I'm excited. I'm nervous. I did a happy dance. I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm like a blender of emotions. This means I leave again. Not only that, this means I go to an entirely different culture which I have never experienced outside of Japanese friends at school. I better get started on that Japanese....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow wow wow so exciting! I've been to Japan once and the culture is exciting and everyone is so cute :] Good luck on your interview! keep us posted :)