19 March 2010

today

Today is an absolutely spectacular day. It's sunny out (at least right now), supposed to reach 46 degrees F, no work, and no class. Here are some plans/ideas for today and the rest of spring break :)

rest
Jesus time
exercise outside
buy an inexpensive pet
make something cute n artsy
finish the thing I'm knitting for Jane
make thank you cards from my b-day (a little late, but oh well)
think of another tattoo to get (already have some ideas.........:)
budget out the rest of this semester
start learning a new language
take some photos outside
learn how to sew
and more!

-----------------------------------------------------------

So I have this job in which I take care of this boy and teach him Spanish about 4 hours every week. Lately because of spring break and things it's been more like 10 hours a week, but next week we'll be back to the regular four hours. Anyway, this little fellow has become my friend (and student). He is obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine. And I have to admit, I kind of like Thomas trains now, too, but it's not like I'm going to go buy my own train set or anything. Maybe.... (jk)

No comments: