02 August 2010

it's august, and it's sunday

Ah, one more week, one more week!! I have one week left of the Summer Institute of Linguistics. One week left in my mind translates as three finals, one presentation, and one big project left. This has been the busiest, most stressful summer of my life. BUT! I have learned soooo much and been stretched in ways I never thought possible. I'm very grateful for this experience, and I met some cool people along the way :)

I just clicked over to etsy and found a lovely blog posting that I wanted to share because I like how she incorporates nature into her style. It kind of reminds me of my bedroom decor (well, mostly the green walls). Anyway, it's about a little lady's house in Australia. You can see more pictures of it on her flickr.

Here are some of my favorite tidbits from the post:












(1)










(2)

Back to studying. Sigh. Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love seeing in people's house. I think that makes me weird. The pics on the Selby get me by, but these are cute too.