15 June 2010

uffda

I'm taking a much-needed break from fricatives and nasals, markedness model and communication accommodation, and constituent structure and tree diagrams and reading and producing intelligent pieces of writing to blog about something colorful and fun.
(Well, linguistics is fun, but...)

I found this picture at, where else, but Design*Sponge.
















I like those colors.

I have been reading one chapter of James each day for the past five days. I really really love it when Scripture cuts right to the chase (not that a single word even comes close to beating around the bush). But over these last few days, almost everything that James addresses has been something I've been dealing with now or in the recent past. Let your yes be yes, and your no be no... A double-minded man is unstable in all ways... What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.


Why do I worry so much about what I'm going to do with my life? God has a plan, and if I get so distracted with worry and trying to make plans for my life, I'm going to miss out on the bigger picture of things. I don't want to be scurrying around, saying, "I don't have a plan!" when He's coming again.

Anyway, that was really random.
I would like to apologize for not commenting on other peoples' blogs lately (and here I am posting in my own, ha). Hopefully, hopefully, this upcoming weekend will not be so full of homework or fatigue.

1 comment:

Cole Franke said...

I love the colors too. Wish my hubby would let me pick whatever colors I wanted. It would be a much more colorful house. lovely blog you have. :)