07 March 2010

Ooooooohhh

Oh so much has happened since I last posted. Dreams, prayers, tears, answers, revelation, healing, conversation. And lots of coffee-drinking. I don't even know where to begin with the events of early March. All I know is that God is good.

At the risk of sounding pms-y (which I am not)... I was so crabby today.
One major theme of today: ME.
I know it's not about me, it can't be about me, nor should it be about me.
I make it about me, me, me, me, me, me anyway! Ugh.
I hate my flesh, I hate my selfishness, I hate my pride.
But once in a while, it all just comes out like a raging lion.
I guess today is just one of those days that I have to learn from.
Matthew 16:25, "Whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."
It's about Jesus, he wins, end of story.

Question(s) of the day: Grad school or no grad school? If yes, grad school now or one to two years from now?
Answer: I don't know, and I don't know.

No comments: